98-2 Enterprises, LLC was formed from a powerful concept taught by the renowned financial and tax consultant Joe Gandolfo. Many years ago he personally planted the seed that success in life, personal, public service, business, and otherwise was centered around understanding people, their needs, wants, ideas, desires and supporting them to their full potential.
The anchor of 98-2 Enterprises LLC came from decades of watching these principles at work in the world of business, public and private service. People anchored in the skills and values will take us forward in the transition from Industrial Age into the Information Age and beyond.
Values are centered around the belief people are the greatest asset in any endeavor. Needs, wants, and ideas are executed effectively from anchored values and principles. Accomplishment comes through people…. 98% people and 2% product knowledge.
As we move forward in life we can be tossed to and fro in many complex directions. This can expose our personal infrastructure to challenges seemingly beyond our capacity.
Stan Davis states "when the infrastructure shifts, everything rumbles."
We can make a successful transition from the Information Age to what many are calling the "Age of Wisdom" using the anchors of Principles and Values.
These two incorporate Faith, Hope, Honesty, and Integrity to form a chain-like link that anchor and support mind, body, heart, and Spirit.
In Michael Abrashoff's book, 'It's Your Ship' he reflects principles of good management....tugboat like style...against weaker management styles.
Management that fosters growth keeps people and processes from running into the shoals.
The concept of "Tugboat Management" is designed to provide support, reliability, focus, and unity in an individual, group or organization.
There are dozens of books on leadership published almost daily. This, perhaps, a measure of its need.
The strength of Lighthouse Leadership is found in the rock bed of a firm foundation. It supports the bright on-going light, allowing sight, vision, navigation, and steady reliable performance .
These are the foundations offered by 98-2 Enterprises, LLC.
For more information contact: 303.814.9313
A "grass roots" leader with unique executive experience.
- One of the early Executives in RE/MAX International Inc.considered one of "50 Companies that Changed the World"
- RE/MAX International Insurance, Inc. President, of Franchise Services throughout the United States and Canada.
- Co-founder of Maroon Fire Arabians (Genotype-Phenotype Arabian horse breeding program)
- The Wild Life Experience Museum one of eight Founding Trustees.
- Safe2Tell Initiative, Board Member and Past Chairman of the Board of privately supported, State sponsored "Not for Profit" Organization... rising out of the Columbine High School tragedy..., helping save lives every day.
- VISION to clarify purposes for strategic decision making.
- INNOVATION that works creatively in disruptive business climates.
- PEOPLE SKILLS that blend diverse groups together to unleash talent to maximize outcomes.
- PROCESS DISIPLINE that aligns systems for execution on core initiatives.
- PERFROMANCE DELIVERY to build the "dashboard" or "scorecard" metrics that marry execution and money to the bottom line.
- Business Startup
- Marketing and Branding
- Business Planning and Redesign
- Business Systems Development
- Human Resources
Current Collateral Experience:
- National Advisory Board Member for IFCPP , "not for profit" association protecting cultural properties.
- Curriculum Advisor Board Member for L.D.S. Business College
- Platform speaker on Leadership, Change, Business Continuity Strategy and Structure.
- Member of Global Institute for Leadership Development
- CIPS Designation
- Franklin Covey Certified Facilitator
Key Personal Interests:
- Devoted family man married 45 years with 4 married children, 18 grandchildren.
- Passionate about fly fishing, sporting clays, and upland bird hunting